This tract is a turnkey campground with approximately 166 camping spots, 7 cottages, dining hall, multiple fishing lakes, mini putt putt gold course, and an inground swimming pool.
This 43+/- acre campground has approximately 166 camping spots. These camping spots vary from camp sites to RV sites with 30/50 amp service with partial and full hook ups and water and sewer. There are 20 pull thru sites with max RV length of 66 feet and a max of 36 feet width.
This tract also features 7 cottages. These cottages vary from 1 to 2 bedrooms and can sleep upwards to 6 people. Every cottage has a bathroom and kitchen.
Cottages 1 & 4 can sleep 4
Cottages 2 & 5 & 6 can sleep 6
Cottages 3 & 7 can sleep 2
This tract also includes the dining hall. The dining hall has a seating capacity for 75 people. The dining hall does come complete with kitchen and kitchen equipment.
There is also a bathhouse, restrooms, dump station, laundry, and an inground swimming pool on this tract.
For more infomation Call Brad Graham at (217) 825-7527 or Mark Beck at (217) 622-5833
START: 9/26/2017 10:59 AM END: 10/27/2017 2:00 PM
LOCATION: Litchfield, IL
AUCTION TYPE: Real Estate
The auction ends on October 27, 2017 at 2:00 PM CST
United Country Illinois Land Sales & Auction is auctioning off the campground known as Camp SOAR located at 3279 Honey Bend Ave, Litchfield, Illinois 62056 in Montgomery County.
The property will be auctioned off in 4 different tracts.
Tract 1 is approximately 43+/- acre turnkey campground with approximately 166 camping spots, 7 cottages, dining hall, multiple fishing lakes, mini putt putt gold course, and an inground swimming pool.
Tract 2 is approximately 9+/- acres. This tract includes the Juliette Lodge, The Bungalow, and a fishing lake. The Juliette lodge features unique rustic finishes with a bar and a walk out basement with seating capacity on the main level for 175 people and the lower level has seating capacity for 60 people. The Bungalow is a studio space with a kitchen and a bathroom.
Tract 3 is approximately 6+/- acres and has a building site with a lake. All utilities are on site.
Tract 4 is approximately 11+/- acres with a building site. There are utilities on site.
For more information Call Brad Graham at (217) 825-7527 or Mark Beck at (217) 622-5833
Mini Putt-Putt Course
Multiple Fishing Lakes
Auction Ends October 27
AUCTIONEER: Mark Beck
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Girl Scouts of Central Illinois, Inc – Real Estate Auction
Camp SOAR 3279 Honey Bend Ave. Litchfield, IL 62056 – Montgomery County
Legal Descriptions Parcels: 10-03-201-004, 10-03-251-005, 10-03-251-008, 10-03-251-010, 10-03-251-012, 10-03-251-013, 1003-251-014, 10-03-251-015, 10-03-276-001
· Sale Subject to the seller’s confirmation
• The properties will be sold at Public “Online Only – Internet Auction” ending Friday – October 27, 2017 at 2:00pm CT (soft close)
o Soft Close or Extended Close: If a bid is placed in the final 3 minutes the bidding time will extend by 3 minutes. This will continue until there has been a time period of 3 minutes with no bidding activity.
o All properties are grouped or linked together therefore the bidding will be extended and remain open on ALL lots until all bidding is closed.
• To be approved as an online bidder a signed copy of the terms and conditions along with a signed bidder’s certification must be received and approved by the auction office.
• The property will be Sold with “Reserve”
• Property sells as-Is with no warranties expressed or implied
• Property included in the sale is the real estate only, no personal property assets are included in the sale.
• The auction is Subject to prior sale (the property can be purchased prior to the end of the auction).
o Pre-Auction offers can be submitted to the Auction company.
o All offers must be in accordance to the same terms & conditions of the auction.
• The seller reserves the right to cancel the auction at any time prior to the final bid closing
• Buyer’s Premium
o A 7% buyer’s premium will be added to the final bid and charged to the buyer, the final bid plus the 7% buyer’s premium will establish the final sales price.
• A 10% Down payment must be paid by the successful bidder by direct wire transfer within 24 hours of acceptance of the auction contract by the Sellers payable to “Community Title and Escrow” The down payment deposit will be non-refundable; your bidding is not conditional upon financing, so be sure you are prepared to pay cash at closing or have arranged your financing prior to bidding. The balance of the purchase price including the buyer’s premium will be due via a wire transfer to the closing company, on delivery of insurable title on or before October 13, 2017.
o A promissory note will be signed along with the down payment.
• Final closing is NOT contingent upon financing.
• The property will be conveyed by a Warranty Deed
• The seller agrees to furnish buyer(s) with an owner’s policy of Title Insurance Policy at closing.
• Real Estate Taxes: the taxes will be prorated to the day of closing.
o Closing shall take place at the office of: “Community Title and Escrow, Inc” Closing fee will be paid by the buyer.
o Closing will be held on or before 10:00am – December 10, 2017
• Possession will be granted on day of final closing.
• The successful Bidder shall execute a “Real Estate Auction Sales Contract” for the property immediately after being declared the Successful Bidder by the Auctioneer.
• Each potential Bidder is responsible for conducting at their own risk, their own independent inspections, investigations, and due diligence concerning the property.
o Further; Property sells as-is with no warranties expressed or implied
• United Country Real Estate – Illinois Land Sales & Auction and their representatives are exclusive agents of the Seller.
• Seller: Girl Scouts of Central Illinois, Inc.
• All announcements made up to the final close of the Auction bidding take precedence over all advertising, oral or printed material.
• All marketing information and PIP materials were gathered from reliable sources and are believed to be correct as of the date they were published; however, the seller or auctioneers have not independently verified this information. Auction plats and drawings are not to be relied on and are for representation purposes only. Its accuracy is not warranted in any way. There is no obligation on the part of the sellers or auctioneer to update this information.
SALE SITE: Internet Only – www.Illinoislandsales.com
VIEWING INSTRUCTIONS: Open House / Preview: October 13, 14, and 20, 2017. You can also view the property by appointment.
The viewing of the property will be at the viewer’s own risk the Seller, neither Auctioneer nor the Listing Agency be held responsible for accidents.
For questions call:
Mark Beck at United Country Real Estate – Illinois Land Sales & Auction (217) 622-5833
Brad Graham at United Country Real Estate – Illinois Land Sales & Auction (217) 825-7527