The seller's are offering for sale this home and farm nestled in the hills of Northern Missouri in Schuyler County. North Missouri is known for its Whitetail Deer and turkey hunting in the Spring. This home is perfect for a beginning family farm or hunter's that want their own place to stay while out there killing the big buck. The land consists of aprox. 60 acres of pasture and the balance in timber. Could do some row crop for additional income and food plots for wildlife.
FARM WILL SELL IN 2 TRACTS.
TRACT 1: 88 Acres. 60 acres of pasture ground and the balance in timber.
TRACT 2: Home and 3 acres.
Location of Auction: Schuyler County Country Club 15106 US Hwy 63 Lancaster MO 63548
TRACTS WILL SELL SEPERATE AND AS A WHOLE UNIT. WE WILL BE COMBINING THE 2 TRACTS AT THE END.
START: 8/25/2017 12:03 PM END: 10/5/2017 12:03 PM
LOCATION: Glenwood, MO
AUCTION TYPE: Real Estate
The sellers are offering for SALE for this home and farm nestled in the hills of Northern Missouri in Schuyler County.
North Missouri is known for its Whitetail Deer and turkey hunting in the Spring. This home is perfect for a beginning family farm or hunter’s that want their own place to stay while out there killing the big buck.
The land consists of approx. 60 acres of pasture and the balance in timber. Could do some row crop for additional income and food plots for wildlife.
Farm also has a pond close to the home with decent fencing.
Home is older but very well kept for it’s age. Three bedroom, one bath, and also has a detached garage.
This home will be up for auction on OCTOBER 5TH AT 6:00P.M.
Location of auction coming soon.
North Missouri land for sale
Schuyler County land and home
Acreage and home in Schuyler
Hunting land with Cabin
Hunting property with home
Pasture land with Home
Pasture land in North Missouri
AUCTIONEER: Kris Altiser
TERMS: TERMS & CONDITIONS:
The property will be sold at Public “Online Only – Internet Auction”.
1. To be approved as an online bidder, an online approval of the terms and conditions along with a signed bidder’s certification must be received and approved by the auction office.
2. The property will be sold to the highest bidder and IS SUBJECT TO SELLER APPROVAL!
**The seller reserves the right to reject any and all bids.
3. Property sells “As-Is” with no warranties expressed or implied.
4. Property included in the sale is the real estate.
5. The auction is “Subject to prior sale”, (the property can be purchased prior to the end of the auction).
6. The seller reserves the right to cancel the auction at any time prior to the final bid closing.
7. The successful Bidder shall execute a “Real Estate Auction Sales Contract” for the property immediately after being declared the Successful Bidder by the Auctioneer.
8. Each potential Bidder is responsible for conducting, at their own risk, their own independent inspections, investigations, and due diligence concerning the property.
9. United Country ~ Gil worth Real Estate and their representatives are exclusive agents of the Seller.
10. Seller: Johnson
11. All announcements made up to the final close of the Auction bidding take precedence over all advertising, oral or printed material.
12. Seller reserves the right to cancel the auction at any time.
13. All marketing information and materials were gathered from reliable sources and are believed to be correct as of the date they were published; however the seller or auctioneers have not independently verified this information. Auction plats and drawings are not to be relied on and are for representation purposes only. Its accuracy is not warranted in any way. There is no obligation on the part of the sellers or auctioneer to update this information.
” A 5% buyer’s premium will be added to the final bid and charged to the buyer. The final bid plus the 5% buyer’s premium will establish the final sales price.
Earnest Money Deposit:
10% earnest money deposit must be paid by the successful bidder by direct wire, check, to designated closing agent the day of the auction. If online bidder then 48 hours from auction. The earnest money deposit will be non-refundable; your bidding is not conditional upon financing, so be sure you are prepared to pay cash at closing or have arranged your financing prior to bidding. The balance of the purchase price including the buyer’s premium will be due via a wire transfer to the closing company on delivery of insurable title on or before September 5th, 2017.
” Final closing is NOT contingent upon financing for the buyer.
” The property will be conveyed by a Warranty Deed.
” The seller reserves the right to cancel the auction at any time prior to the final bid closing
” Closing shall take place at the office of TBD and closing fees will be split 50/50 between the Seller and Buyer. Closing to be on or before September 5th, 2017 at 10:00a.m.
Possession will be granted on day of final closing.
SALE SITE: On location and Internet bidding.
VIEWING INSTRUCTIONS: By Appointment Only
The viewing of the property will be at the viewer’s own risk; the Seller, neither Auctioneer nor the Listing Agency will be held responsible for accidents.
For questions call Ced Gilworth at United Country Real Estate ~ Gilworth Real Estate 660.947.7738-office 660.626.8445 cell or Kris Altiser: 660.626.4960