START: 5/18/2017 9:25 AM END: 6/15/2017 10:00 AM
AUCTION TYPE: Personal Property Auction AUCTIONEER: Jason L Wallingford
Jefferson County Land iAuction
Bidding ends Thursday, June 15th @ 10:00AM.
29.68 Surveyed Acres – Prime Development Land
This 29.68 surveyed acres is located off of State highway B in Jefferson County, MO near Cedar Hill. Located only 1.2 miles from Highway 30. The land is in its natural state and is prime for developing in to a beautiful home site or multiple sites.
For more information call or text Jason Wallingford at (314) 882-6971.
Terms & Conditions
1. PROCEDURE: Bidding ends Thursday, June 15, 2017 at 10:00 a.m., with a soft close, meaning that a last minute bid will extend bidding by 5 minutes.
2.BUYERS PREMIUM: 5% Buyers Premium will be added to the final bid price to arrive at the contract sale price.
3. ACCEPTANCE OF BID PRICES: Winning bidder(s) will enter into a Contract to Purchase immediately upon being declared the Successful Bidder by the Auctioneer. Upon the close of the auction the winning bidder will be forwarded via email a Contract to Purchase. A signed copy of the contract must be received by Trophy Properties & Auction on or before 12:00PM (Noon), Friday, June 16, 2017 (hand delivered, faxed or scanned and emailed). All final bid prices are subject to approval or rejection by Seller.
4. DOWN PAYMENT: 10% of the contract purchase price will be due upon acceptance of the Sales Contract. Bidding is not contingent upon financing. The balance of the purchase price will be due at closing.
5. CLOSING: Closing shall be on or before 3:00 p.m., Thursday, July 13, 2017.
6. POSSESSION: Possession will be given at closing, subject to the remaining rights of the current tenant, if any.
7. TITLE: Seller agrees to provide and execute a proper deed conveying merchantable title to the real estate to the buyer(s). Buyer(s) will be responsible for all Title Insurance.
8. SURVEY: AT SELLERS OPTION, the Seller shall provide a new survey where there is no existing legal description sufficient to convey title.
9. REAL ESTATE TAXES: Seller shall pay 2016 and all prior year real estate taxes, if any. 2017 real estate taxes to be prorated to the day of closing.
10. Under no circumstances shall Bidder have any kind of claim against Trophy Properties & Auction, or anyone else if the Internet service fails to work correctly before or during the auction.
The information is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to this property. Real estate is being sold As Is, Where Is with NO warranties expressed or implied. Please make all inspections and have financing arranged prior to the end of bidding.