EASTERN KANSAS AG LAND & HUNTING PROPERTY AUCTION
Check out this incredible property coming up for live auction on Thursday, February 20, 2020 ~ 6:00pm at the Osage City Senior Center, 604 Market Street, Osage City, KS.
Offering 470 acres +/- and selling in 4 individual tracts or bidder's choice combinations, this property is loaded with tremendous amenities for producers and sportsman alike.
TRACT 1: 160 acres +/- grassland and timbered draws leading to a beautiful 17-acre watershed lake that provides great fishing and waterfowl hunting. This tract also has 1 farm shed, two ponds, native hay meadow and CRP land with 2 years remaining on the contract.
TRACT 2: 150 acres +/- with approximately 45 acres tilled upland farm ground and the balance in native grassland with 4 ponds
TRACT 3: 80 acres +/- native grassland and hay meadow with 1 pond
TRACT 4: 80 acres +/- native grassland and hay meadow with 2 ponds
LOCATION: Osage City, KS
AUCTION TYPE: Real Estate
EASTERN KANSAS AG LAND & HUNTING PROPERTY AUCTION
Lyon County, Kansas Agricultural Land and Hunting/Recreational Property Offered in Tracts and Combinations at Multi-Parcel Auction
Seller: Fager-Steuri Farm Partnership
Thursday, February 20, 2020 ~ 6:00pm
Osage City Senior Center ~ 604 Market St., Osage City, KS 66523
ACREAGE: Approximately 470 acres +/- of outstanding Lyon County, KS agricultural and recreational land selling in 4 tracts at live auction on Thursday, February 20, 2020 ~ 6:00pm at the Osage City Senior Center, 604 Market St., Osage City, KS 66523.
TRACT 1: Consists of 160 acres +/- of grassland and timber with a beautiful 17-acre watershed lake and 2 additional ponds providing tremendous hunting and fishing along with 43 acres in the Conservation Reserve Program that currently pays $2,200 per year until September 2021. There are several timbered draws draining into the watershed with the remaining acres in native grassland that has been utilized as hay meadow for several years.
The property has been under hunting leases for deer, turkey, and waterfowl and some outstanding trophies have been harvested on this great property. This tract has road frontage on 2 sides with easy access on to the property from the south and east sides.
TRACT 2: 150 acres +/- with approximately 45 acres of tilled upland farm ground and the balance in pasture with 4 ponds for livestock watering. This tract also has road frontage on 2 sides with several entry points and easy access to all of the tilled ground for large farm equipment.
TRACT 3: 80 acres +/- of native grassland with some timber and 1 pond. Approximately 2/3 of this tract has been used as hay meadow with the balance in pasture. This tract has Road Y frontage along the north side.
TRACT 4: 80 acres +/- of native pasture with 2 ponds and some timbered draws. This tract has road frontage along the north and west sides.
AUCTION PREVIEW: Property shown by appointment
CONTACT INFORMATION: To view the property, contact Lance Fullerton, CAI – Broker at (620) 412-7505.
AUCTIONEER'S NOTE: This great property has been in the Fager family for 4 generations and they have taken tremendous care of the land. We know that the decision to sell was not an easy one and we are grateful for the honor of offering it at public auction.
This is an outstanding opportunity to purchase one of more tracts of extremely nice land offering hunting, fishing and numerous types of recreation, livestock grazing, hay meadows, and crop production in northeast Lyon county Kansas not far from Osage City with close proximity to state highway 56 and an Interstate 335 interchange traveling to Emporia or Topeka.
Don't miss the opportunity to bid your price for this great property!
Kansas Hunting Land
Kansas Grass Land
Eastern KS Farm Land
Eastern KS Hunting Land
Eastern KS Grass Land
Kansas Deer Hunting
AUCTIONEER: Lance Fullerton, CAI
1) A 3% buyer's premium will be added to the high bid, or hammer price, to determine the final purchase price of the property.
2) Prospective buyers must present a bank letter of credit and sign the Terms & Conditions to register for a buyer's number.
3) $25,000 non-refundable earnest deposit, for each tract purchased, will be due at signing of contract and made payable to Moon Title & Escrow.
4) Balance of purchase price due in certified funds at close of escrow.
5) Closing on or before March 20, 2020
6) A boundary survey will be conducted at the buyer(s) request and expense.
7) Owner's policy of title insurance and escrow company closing fee split 50/50 between buyer and seller.
8) Moon Title & Escrow, Emporia will be escrow and closing agent.
9) 2020 property taxes and CRP payment will be pro-rated to date of close.
10) Property sells in “as-is” condition with absolutely NO contingencies.
11) A 3% buyer-broker commission will be paid to broker with buyer client.
12) Buyer brokers must register at least 48 hours prior to start of auction on form provided by listing broker.
(SEE FULL TERMS & CONDITIONS DOCUMENT ATTACHED ABOVE)