START: 11/8/2017 12:10 PM END: 12/6/2017 10:00 AM
AUCTION TYPE: Personal Property Auction AUCTIONEER: Jody Graff
In order to down size and centralize our farming operation we have decided to sell at Public iAuction these 70+/- acres of highly productive farmland.
Bidding ends Wednesday, December 6th at 10AM.
Bid now at www.TrophyPA.com
This nearly 100% tillable farm consisting mostly of Tina silt loam would be a great addition to anyone’s farming operation or investment portfolio. The farm is conveniently located on county road 103 just ½ mile north of Dean Lake and 9 miles south of Sumner. This Missouri farmland will sell free and clear of any farm leases for the 2018 crop year.
For more information on this great row crop farm call or text Jody Graff (660) 973-1606 or Jason Wallingford (314) 882-6971.
Sellers: Finley and Patricia Gibbs
iAuction Terms & Conditions
1. PROCEDURE: Bidding ends Wednesday, December 6, 2017 at 10:00 a.m., with a soft close, meaning that a last minute bid will extend bidding by 5 minutes.
2.BUYERS PREMIUM: 5% Buyer’s Premium will be added to the final bid price to arrive at the contract sale price.
3. ACCEPTANCE OF BID PRICES: Winning bidder(s) will enter into a Contract to Purchase immediately upon being declared the Successful Bidder by the Auctioneer. Upon the close of the auction the winning bidder will be forwarded via email a Contract to Purchase. Trophy Properties and Auction must receive a signed copy of the contract on or before 12:00 NOON, Thursday, December 7, 2017 (hand delivered, faxed or scanned and emailed).
4. DOWN PAYMENT: 10% of the contract purchase price will be due upon acceptance of the Sales Contract. Bidding is not contingent upon financing. The balance of the purchase price will be due at closing.
5. CLOSING: Closing shall be on or before 3:00 p.m., Friday, January 5, 2018.
6. POSSESSION: Possession will be given at closing, subject to the remaining rights of the current tenant, if any. Sellers agree to give farming rights to buyer upon acceptance of sales contracts and deposit of 10% earnest money with Chariton County Abstract and Title.
7. TITLE: Seller shall furnish the buyer(s) at Seller’s expense an Owner’s Policy of Title Insurance in the amount of the purchase price, and agrees to provide and execute a proper deed conveying merchantable title to the real estate to the buyer(s).
8. SURVEY: AT SELLERS OPTION, the Seller shall provide a new survey where there is no existing legal description sufficient to convey title. Sales price will be adjusted based upon surveyed acres.
9. REAL ESTATE TAXES: Seller shall pay 2017 and all-prior year real estate taxes, if any. The Buyer will pay All 2018 real estate taxes.
10. Under no circumstances shall Bidder have any kind of claim against Trophy Properties and Auction, or anyone else if the Internet service fails to work correctly before or during the auction.
The information is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to this property. Real estate is being sold As Is, Where Is with NO warranties expressed or implied. Please make all inspections and have financing arranged prior to the end of bidding.