Beautiful building site at the famous Clear Creek Golf Course in Bristol VA.
Love to golf? Look no further for the perfect golfing property than right here in Bristol VA!
0.53 acres of buildable land for your golf paradise. Build your dream home or vacation getaway!
Within walking distance to the golf course.
For more information contact Matt Messer with United Country Blue Ridge Land & Auction in Abingdon VA at (423) 335-0120 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
LOCATION: Bristol, VA
AUCTION TYPE: Real Estate
8 Lots total at the beautiful Clear Creek Golf Course in Bristol VA.
Acreage ranging from .35 to .59 acres.
All buildable lots perfect for your dream home and all within walking distance to the golf course!
Auction will begin Saturday May, 18th at 4:00 PM at Clear Creek Golf Course at the Club House next to the Pavillion.
Registration will begin at 3:30 PM. Form of photo identification required such as Driver’s License or Passport
Give Matt Messer with United Country Blue Ridge Land and Auction a call for more information on this Auction! (423) 335-0120 or email email@example.com
Golf Property For Sale
Bristol VA Real Estate
Land For Sale In Bristol
Building Site For Sale
Home Site For Sale In VA
Recreational Property For Sale
Call Matt (423) 335-0120
AUCTIONEER: Matt Messer
Thoroughly read the auction information document and familiarize yourself with the properties offered and the auction terms and conditions. If you will require financing, please see a lender for pre-qualification. If you have questions about the terms, conditions or purchase agreement, contact our office and speak with one of the auction staff. Plan to inspect or drive-by each property in which you are interested. Establish a range of value for the property and bid within your limits. We do not recommend that you bid on a property that you have not seen. There is not an inspection period after the auction. The deposit listed in the terms is due upon being declared the winning bidder. The deposit is non-refundable. This transaction is not contingent on the buyer obtaining financing or upon any other event except as specifically referred to in these terms and conditions. All information about the property has been provided by the seller or public records. All bidders must verify all information to their own satisfaction prior to bidding. Immediately upon completion of the auction, winning bidders will be required to execute an Auction Contract. Please be prepared to close the transaction within 30 days.
Buying real estate at auction is simple and easy.
Good luck in your bidding!
• This property is being sold subject to the confirmation of the seller.
• The seller will furnish a warranty deed to the property, free and clear of any liens. A title search will not be furnished. That will be up to the purchaser if one is desired. The auctioneer highly recommends that the seller obtain a title search.
• Real Estate Taxes will be Prorated at Closing
• The real estate is being sold “as is”. There are no warranties either written or implied. Please rely on your inspections of all properties. We do not recommend bidding on property you have not seen and thoroughly inspected.
• The information supplied is based on material furnished to Auctioneer by the sellers and other public sources. We believe this information to be true and accurate but buyers should do independent verification.
• Terms: 10% buyers premium will be added to high bid price.10% required down the day of the sale at the close of auction. The earnest money is payable in the form of cash, cashier’s check, personal or company check, or wire transfer. Earnest Money Deposit Is Non-Refundable. Remaining balance is due within 30 days unless otherwise specified.