START: 2/7/2019 8:00 AM END: 2/12/2019 2:00 PM
AUCTION TYPE: Personal Property Auction AUCTIONEER: John Dyer
ONLINE ONLY AUCTION! Deer Hunting, Duck Hunting, Fishing, Row Crop and CRP all in one property! Selling as 2 tracts. Bidding opens February 7th at 8 am and closes February 12th at 2 pm CST. Viewing Day is January 26th from 10 am to 1 pm onsite!
Denny & Nancy have decided to consolidate their hunting to one farm. They purchased a hunting farm closer to home and are ready to sell this one giving someone else the opportunity to own this great property! Located between Paris & Shelbina, this farm is split by the Monroe & Shelby County line. The farm is made up of diverse terrain including hill country, bottom ground, CRP, row crop, 5 acre m/l lake, duck pond, a creek and even a Morton shed. What outdoors enthusiast wouldn’t love this well managed property that has been in one family for over 30 years? Situated on a hard surface road with water, electric and gas next to the shed, this is the ideal hunting get-away!
Any questions? Call John Dyer at 314-267-4099!
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF AUCTION
1. Online Only Auction (ie Internet Auction) – The auction and the bidding shall begin on Thursday, February 7th at 8 am CST and begin closing on Tuesday, February 12th at 2 pm CST. Bid at www.MissouriLandAndHome.com.
2. It is recommended to all bidders to inspect the property prior to placing any bids in the auction. Property inspections are the responsibility of the bidders. Informational title work will be available online by January 25th. Viewing Day will be held on Saturday, January 26th from 10 am to 1 pm.
3. By participating in this auction, bidders hereby agree that their bid shall NOT BE SUBJECT to the bidders’ ability to obtain financing. By placing a bid in this auction, bidders are making a “cash offer” to purchase the property. Financing is NOT a contingency in the purchase agreement.
4. Winning bidder hereby agrees to enter into a Contract to Purchase the property within 24 hours of being declared the Successful Bidder by the Auctioneer. Upon the close of the auction, the winning bidder will be forwarded via email or fax a Contract to Purchase the property. A signed copy of the contract must be received by United Country Missouri Land & Home within 24 hours of the end of the auction.
5. An escrow deposit of Ten Percent (10%) of the total contract purchase price (which includes the buyer’s premium) must be received by Monroe County Abstract of Paris, MO within 48 hours of the close of the auction. Acceptable forms of payment include cashier’s check, personal or corporate check or wire transfer. The balance will be due in full at closing.
6. Closing shall be on or by Friday, March 1, 2019, at Monroe County Abstract, 229 N Main St, Paris, MO. Out of area buyers will be afforded the opportunity to close via email, mail and wire transfer of certified funds. Closing costs will be split equally between Buyer and Seller.
7. Title Insurance in the full amount of the purchase price will be provided by the seller. 2019 Real Estate Taxes will be prorated to date of closing. Buyer agrees to terms of CRP contract. CRP payment will be prorated to date of closing.
8. Buyer agrees to the deed restriction of no swine or poultry CFO on property.
9. Under no circumstances shall Bidder have any kind of claim against United Country Missouri Land & Home if the Internet service fails to work correctly before or during the auction. Online bidding is subject to technology faults and issues which are outside the control of the auction company.
10. All information provided is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. Information is subject to change without notice. Real estate is being sold “As-Is-Where-Is” with NO warranties expressed or implied. Please make all inspections and have financing arranged prior to the end of bidding. The property is being sold subject to all easements, covenants, conditions, zoning and any other existing matters. Please call if you have any questions regarding the restrictions on this property.
Seller: Rottger Family Farms, LLC