25 +/- acres of woods and wildlife. 3-5 tillable acres. All trails accessible with full size vehicle bordered on east side of creek.
START: 5/1/2017 4:12 PM END: 5/25/2017 6:00 PM
AUCTION TYPE: Real Estate
Bid now through Thursday, May 25th @ 6:00pm (soft close)
Preview: May 18th, 2017 from 4:00-7:00pm EDT
69 +/- Acres selling in 4 Tracts. ONLINE Auction! Bid now through May 25th @ 6pm
Tract 1 – 5 Bed, 4 Bath home. 3200 Sq Ft main level, 2,600 basement area. Many large windows, open rafters, stone fireplace, hardwood floors, custom hickory cabinets in kitchen, Outdoor wood burning boiler. Basement is wheelchair accessible, kitchen, and elevator service. 40′ x 35′ pole barn with concrete floor. 35′ x 24′ carport structure sided with concrete floor. 2 treated pine gazebos, built in custom BBQ grill under roof shelter and more. All situated on 5 +/- acres.
Tract 2 – 27+/- acres, 2 ponds approx. 4 acres, spring fed with bass, red ear, crappie, blue gill and cat fish. Underground Aqueduct providing fresh spring water to wildlife. 8′ tall chain-link fence with 40′ x 25′ barn and 35′ x 20′ chicken house/coup.
Tract 3 – 25 +/- acres of woods and wildlife. 3-5 tillable acres. All trails accessible with full size vehicle bordered on east side of creek.
Tract 4 – 12 +/- acres of fenced pasture with dividing fence. Two small sheds for equipment. Hay trail around entire perimeter.
Souther Indiana Farm Land
Daviess County IN Land for Sal
Indiana Recreational Land
Indiana Hunting Land for Sale
Variety of Wildlife
Southern Indiana Real Estate
AUCTIONEER: Dusty White
TERMS: Washington Multi Parcel- Real Estate Auction
W 300 S. – Washington, Indiana 47501
Daviess County – Washington Township
PT SE SW O8-02-07 23.15 ACRES, PT SW SW 08-02-07 12.250 ACRES, PT SW 08-02-07 34.0508 ACRES
– The property will be sold at Public “Online Only – Internet Auction” ending Thursday – May 25th, 2017 at 6:00pm (soft close)
– The property will be Sold Subject to Seller’s Confirmation. The seller reserves the right to reject any and all bids.
– Property sells as-Is with no warranties expressed or implied
– Property included in the sale is the real estate only.
– The auction is Subject to prior sale (the property can be purchased prior to the end of the auction)
– The seller reserves the right to cancel the auction at any time prior to the final bid closing
– Buyers Premium
– An 11% buyer’s premium will be added to the final bid and charged to the buyer, the final bid plus the 11% buyer’s premium will establish the final sales price.
– A 10% Down payment must be paid by the successful bidder by direct wire transfer within 24 hours of acceptance of the auction contract by the Sellers payable to Regional Land Title The down payment deposit will be non-refundable; your bidding is not conditional upon financing, so be sure you are prepared to pay cash at closing or have arranged your financing prior to bidding. The balance of the purchase price including the buyer’s premium will be due via a wire transfer to the closing company, on delivery of insurable title on or before June 24th, 2017.
” A promissory note will be signed along with the down payment.
– Final closing is NOT contingent upon financing.
– The property will be conveyed by a Trustee’s Deed
– The seller agrees to furnish buyer(s) with an owner’s policy of Title Insurance Policy at closing.
– Real Estate Taxes: the taxes will be prorated to the day of closing.
– A new survey where there is no existing legal description or where new boundaries are created by the tract divisions in this auction. Any need for a new survey shall be determined solely by the Seller. Seller and successful bidder shall each pay half (50:50) of the cost of the survey. The type of survey performed shall be at the Sellers option and sufficient for providing title insurance.
– All acreages are approximate and have been estimated based on current legal descriptions and/or aerial photos.
” Closing shall take place at the office of: Regional Land Title – 4703 Theatre Drive. Evansville, IN
” Closing fee will be paid by the buyer.
” Closing will be held on or before 6:00pm – June 24th, 2017
– Possession will be granted on day of final closing.
– The successful Bidder shall execute a “Real Estate Auction Sales Contract” for the property immediately after being declared the Successful Bidder by the Auctioneer.
– Each potential Bidder is responsible for conducting at their own risk, their own independent inspections, investigations, and due diligence concerning the property.
” Further; Property sells as-is with no warranties expressed or implied
– United Country Coffey Realty & Auction and their representatives are exclusive agents of the Seller.
– All announcements made up to the final close of the Auction bidding take precedence over all advertising, oral or printed material.
– All marketing information and PIP materials were gathered from reliable sources and are believed to be correct as of the date they were published; however the seller or auctioneers have not independently verified this information. Auction plats and drawings are not to be relied on and are for representation purposes only. Its accuracy is not warranted in any way. There is no obligation on the part of the sellers or auctioneer to update this information.
SALE SITE: Internet Only
VIEWING INSTRUCTIONS: Open House / Preview: May 18th, 2017 from 4:00-7:00pm EDT
The viewing of the property will be at the viewer’s own risk the Seller, neither Auctioneer nor the Listing Agency be held responsible for accidents.
For questions call Dusty White at United Country Coffey Realty & Auction (812) 287-7020 office (812) 585-0972 cell.