START: 12/01/16 8:00:00 AM END: 01/11/17 10:00:00 AM
AUCTION TYPE: Real Estate – Online only
Todey Vineyard & Home iAuction – Positively Sells to the Highest Bidder!
593 Riverview Drive, Labadie, MO 63055
Open House Saturday, December 17th 9AM-11AM.
Bidding ends Wednesday, January 11th @ 10AM.
Buyer’s Agents Welcome!
- Brick ranch house on 5.4 acres ¼ mile east of downtown Labadie.
- Built 2001. All electric. 2 car attached garage with double sink. Architectural shingle roof, new in 2013. Covered veranda with 2 ceiling fans offering miles of great views, also overlooking gardens and vineyard. Blacktop driveway, new in 2012. Deep Well system contains 3 hydrants to access vineyard, gardens, and detached garage. Mitigation system (for Radon gas). Water softener. On Labadie Sewer District. Washington School District. Landscaped front and back.
- 3 bedrooms. 2 bathrooms. Open floor plan for kitchen/living room. 2010 updated kitchen and new living room/hallway carpet. Ceramic tile in kitchen/bathrooms. Ceiling fans in all rooms. Pella windows that tilt for easy cleaning.
- Walkout Basement: 9’ ceiling. Finished in 2010. Carpeting and vinyl flooring. Laundry area with 10’ of wall/floor cabinets. Full bathroom. Large storage area. Separate electrical box wired for supplemental generator power. 3 baseboard heating units. Ceiling fan.
- Detached 2 car garage/Shop below vineyard: 24’ x 30’ with oversized 9’ door (remote controlled). Heating system. Insulated. Full Kitchen with double sink, stove/oven, wall and floor cabinets. Water heater.
- 8’x8’ Smokehouse/Utility Shed
- Vegetable Gardens: ~40’ x 110’ main garden area and 3 smaller fenced garden areas. Established Asparagus, Strawberries.
- Vineyard: 1 acre m/l trellised to support up to 400 Chardonel / 165 Chambourcin grape plants. Produced 6 tons in 2013.
- Fruit Trees: 4 Apple – (3 Fuji). 2 Elberta Peach. 2 Bartlett Pear. 2 Cherry – Stella & Montmorency.
- 13 Table Grapes – 4 Reliance, 5 Marquis, 2 Vanessa, 2 Himrod.
- Driveway lined with Witch Hazel and Ninebark bushes. Roadway lined with Forsythia and Pink Honeysuckle. Yard includes Crape Myrtle, Pecan, Norway Spruce, Cedar, Pin Oak, Maple, Hickory, Magnolia, Redbud, and other Oak/native trees.
For more information contact Jason Wallingford (314) 882-6971 or Phil Brown (314) 753-7444.
Terms & Conditions
1. PROCEDURE: Bidding ends Wednesday, January 11, 2017 at 10:00 a.m., with a soft close, meaning that a last minute bid will extend bidding by 5 minutes.
2.BUYERS PREMIUM: 5% Buyer’s Premium will be added to the final bid price to arrive at the contract sale price.
3. ACCEPTANCE OF BID PRICES: Winning bidder(s) will enter into a Contract to Purchase immediately upon being declared the Successful Bidder by the Auctioneer. Upon the close of the auction the winning bidder will be forwarded via email a Contract to Purchase. A signed copy of the contract must be received by United Country iAuctionandRealty.com on or before 5:00PM, Wednesday, January 11, 2017 (hand delivered, faxed or scanned and emailed).
4. DOWN PAYMENT: 10% of the contract purchase price will be due upon acceptance of the Sales Contract. Bidding is not contingent upon financing. The balance of the purchase price will be due at closing.
5. CLOSING: Closing shall be on or before 3:00 p.m., Thursday, February 16, 2017.
6. POSSESSION: Possession will be given at closing, subject to the remaining rights of the current tenant, if any.
7. TITLE: Seller agrees to provide and execute a proper deed conveying merchantable title to the real estate to the buyer(s). Buyer(s) will be responsible for all Title Insurance.
8. SURVEY: AT SELLERS OPTION, the Seller shall provide a new survey where there is no existing legal description sufficient to convey title.
9. REAL ESTATE TAXES: Seller shall pay 2016 and all prior year real estate taxes, if any. 2017 real estate taxes to be prorated to the day of closing.
10. Under no circumstances shall Bidder have any kind of claim against United Country iAuctionandRealty.com, or anyone else if the Internet service fails to work correctly before or during the auction.
The information is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to this property. Real estate is being sold As Is, Where Is with NO warranties expressed or implied. Please make all inspections and have financing arranged prior to the end of bidding.