This is a beautiful money making farm!!! On over 118 rolling acres, this farm consists of ;
1. 8 house broiler operation, Tyson contract farm. Built in 2008 and upgraded on a regular basis. Solid wall construction, 42' x 500' cool cell, 2 wells, 2 generators, 2 tractors, 2 bushhogs, house keeper machine, sprayer, scrap blade, cruster, 2- 45' x 100' nearly new compost bins.
2. 7 mobile homes sites and 3 mobile homes
3. Cattle operation, 50 + cattle – fence pasture with cattle barn, and hay barn.
4. Diesel tractor trailer repair shop- 14 ft doors, work pit, office, bathroom, wood stove
5. Historic residence- All Healing Springs runs under the house- water used in the first cola bottling company east of the Missippi. House used as a Pavilion and Dance Hall in early 1900. Little over 1000 sq ft, 2 bedrooms, 1 bath, heat pump, cellar contains cistern of original spring.
Seller will sell the 8 poultry houses and 20 acres, with a site for a residence , for $2,000,000
Seller will sell the 8 poultry houses and 110 acres with the mobile home park but without the residence and the truck work shop for $2,600,000.
Call Bob Haden for more information, plats, financials, ect.
Farms for Sale
Home in Town