click to enable zoom
Loading Maps
We didn't find any results
View Roadmap Satellite Hybrid Terrain My Location Fullscreen Prev Next
Street View
Your search results

TAMAHA 40 KERR LAKE AREA

$ 80,000
ECR 1110, ,
add to favorites
1

LOCATION:  Central Eastern Oklahoma in LeFlore County.  About 13 miles to the county seat city of Sallisaw.  About 1 hr to Tulsa.  About 2.45 hrs to Oklahoma City.  About 4.5 hrs to Dallas.  About 45 min to Ft. Smith, Ark.  About 1 mile to the 50,000 acre Kerr Lake located on the Arkansas River.

 

LAND:  40 acres of land formerly mostly cultivated or in woodland plots.  In recent years this land has been turned into pasture and meadow for livestock.  The land has varied terrain features consisting of a hill in the SE corner that overlooks almost the entire property and which affords a scenic overview of the valley to the South with mountains beyond.  It is estimated that the land is about 40% open pasture that can be mowed with a brush hog with the remaining 60% in hardwood timber native to this area.  Most of the open land is in the valley between two hills and this land is sandy-loam by nature and well suited to pasture, hay, fruit, berries and garden crops of all kinds.  The property is all fenced and currently used to pasture cattle.

 

SERVICES TO PROPERTY:  Electric, telephone, school bus route, mail route and LP gas delivery.

 

WATER SUPPLY:  Farms and ranches in the area supply their domestic water needs via drilled wells.  There is a well drilling company at the city of Sallisaw.  Livestock water is supplied by a pond located on the land which is estimated at 1,000 cy capacity and appears to be one of the government built ponds common to the area.  Average rainfall in this area is around 45 to 50 inches per year.  There is also a small creek that runs through the land which is probably seasonal but may have pools fed by springs year around

 

TAXES:  About $40 per year.

 

PRICE:  $80,000

 

COMMENTS:  Scenic parcel of land with varied terrain features consisting of two hills running North to South and a fertile valley between the hills for agricultural use such as pasture and hay.  The wooded hills are excellent wildlife habitat with deer, turkey, squirrel, rabbit and other game in abundance.  Fishing in the pond on this land for bass, crappie, perch and other pan fish plus a good water source for livestock.  At the Southeast corner of this land is a hilltop with a few acres of level land that is a superb home-site affording views in all directions and needed utilities are at this site for home construction. Only 1 mile from this land to a 50,000 acre lake for fishing and boating.  Quiet and sparsely settled country location bordering a farm to market road for ¼ mile for good all-weather access.

 

AGENT:  Darali Mixon.  Ph. 918-647-6664 

PROPERTY FEATURES:
40 ACRES OF LAND FOR SALE
GOOD BUILDING SITES
UTILITIES AVAILABLE
HUNTING, FISHING,ATV
MOSTLY WOODED
GOOD GARDENING
WHITETAIL DEER, TURKEY, HOG
DARALI MIXON (918)647-6664

Address: ECR 1110
City:
State/County:
Zip: 74953
Country: United States
Property Id : 287546
Price: $ 80,000
Listing #: 35018-79930
Lot Size (AC): 40
Office ID: 3957

Contact Us

Compare properties

Similar Listings

KERR LAKE FARM 75 ACRES – HUNTING �...

31.5
LOCATION:  Central Eastern Oklahoma in Haskell County.  About 13 miles to the county seat ...
LOCATION:  Central Eastern Oklahoma in Haskell County.  About 13 miles to the county seat of Stigler.  About 1 hr t ...
$ 395,000