Fertile Kansas Farmland Suitable for Homesite with an expandable pond and solid ROI. Great soil quality will generate a nice annual return in crop income every year. Add a heavily traveled west field edge with plenty of deer sign as well as a hidden pond large enough to host flocks of waterfowl. The width of the North to South creek provides the ideal sanctuary for a healthy whitetail herd as well as rutting bucks.
Sitting on the Kansas side of the state line under 30 minutes South of Overland Park.
Homes are popping up often as you head South out of KC. Some nice 10 – 20 acre lots with new construction are in the immediate area. This property offers a great location back off the road with a nice pond in place to build a home and garner annual income on the remaining acres or for possible resale as more people choose to relocate to a country setting. Call or email to learn more about this opportunity.
• Quality farming and hunting property
• Cropland income
• Sanctuary property
• Pond for fishing and waterfowl
• Key food plot locations possible
• Surrounding timber and cropland providing cruising rut activity
• Turkey roosting along the creek
• 30min straight South of Overland Park (Kansas City Metro)
• Potential investment for future development property.
• With road frontage on 2 sides and access to utilities the property could be parceled into smaller buildable tracts
Under 30 min from OP KS
Farm Land Income
State Line Rd
Nice Expandable Pond