Lot on Smith Lake with Deep Year Around Water
· Property Location: County Road 852, Crane Hill Alabama 35053 Cullman County
· Property Size/Boundaries: Please see included Survey
· Parcel ID/Pin#: 20-07-25-0-001-008.000 / 24846
· Tax Assessment Value: $84,000
· Zoning: The property is located in rural Cullman County. It is not subject to any zoning and building regulations.
· Utilities Information: Electric is Cullman Electric Cooperative, Water is provided by Cullman County Water Department. No meters on property. Sewer would be septic tank. There is not a septic tank currently on the property.
· Lot is 0.2 acres
· 76.90 feet or road frontage on CR852 according to the survey provided by Conn Surveyors
· 88.88 feet of water front according to the survey provided by Conn Surveyors
· No building restrictions
· Alabama Power has stated a dock would be permitted. No permit has been issued. The phone number for Smith Lake Shoreline Management is 205-384-7385
· Shore line has a small concrete block retaining wall with rip rap rock at it’s base.
· Deep year around water.
· Beautiful views of wide water.
· Reserve/Sale Confirmation: The sale of the property is subject to owner confirmation.
Contact The Tank Team for more Info. Dwight 256-345-7831 or Jenny 256-227-9599
From Exit 305 on I65 (CR222) Go west on CR222 13 miles turn left onto Sulphur Springs Road (CR852) at Fork go left continuing on CR 852 The property will be on your left approximately 3 miles after turning off CR222. The GPS Cord. are 34.061853, -87.0184
Lot on Smith Lake
Year Around Water
88 Feet of Water Front
Land for Sale