Putnam County Land iAuction
426.8 acres located in northwest Putnam county just 2 miles from the Iowa line. The farm will be offered in 4 tracts. If you’re looking for outstanding deer and turkey hunting be sure to check this farm out. It is Awesome!
Bidding ends Wednesday, June 21st at 10AM.
Note: Tracts 2-4 are being surveyed and acres will be adjusted upon completion.
Tract 1 – 56.8 surveyed acres with 13.3 acres of CRP paying $85.80 per acre through 9/30/2018. Balance of farm is pasture, woods and a beautiful 4+ acre lake. Outside of hunting this tract would be a beautiful site for a new home and is accessed via state highway M.
Tract 2 – 60+/- acres of woods, over grown pasture and small pond. This tract offers excellent deer and turkey hunting. Farm is located on 140th St. and just ¾ of a mile west of state highway 139.
Tract 3 – 150+/- acres of pasture, over grown pasture, woods, food plots, small pond and 22 acres of CRP paying $82.80 per acre through 9/30/2021. This tract offers excellent deer and turkey hunting. Farm is located on 140th St. and just ¾ of a mile west of state highway 139.
Tract 4 – 160+/- acres of pasture, over grown pasture, woods, great cedar thickets, food plots, small pond and 4 acres of CRP paying $82.80 per acre through 9/30/2021. Phenomenal deer and turkey hunting tract! Farm is located on 145th St. just 1 ¾ mile west of state highway 139.
Terms & Conditions
1. PROCEDURE: Bidding ends Wednesday, June 21, 2017 at 10:00 a.m., with a soft close, meaning that a last minute bid will extend bidding by 5 minutes.
2.BUYERS PREMIUM: 5% Buyer’s Premium will be added to the final bid price to arrive at the contract sale price.
3. ACCEPTANCE OF BID PRICES: Winning bidder(s) will enter into a Contract to Purchase immediately upon being declared the Successful Bidder by the Auctioneer. Upon the close of the auction the winning bidder will be forwarded via email a Contract to Purchase. A signed copy of the contract must be received by Trophy Properties and Auction on or before 12:00 NOON, Thursday, June 22, 2017 (hand delivered, faxed or scanned and emailed). All final bid prices are subject to approval or rejection by Seller.
4. DOWN PAYMENT: 10% of the contract purchase price will be due upon acceptance of the Sales Contract. Bidding is not contingent upon financing. The balance of the purchase price will be due at closing.
5. CLOSING: Closing shall be on or before 3:00 p.m., Wednesday, July 19, 2017.
6. POSSESSION: Possession will be given at closing, subject to the remaining rights of the current tenant, if any.
7. TITLE: Seller shall furnish the buyer(s) at Seller’s expense an Owner’s Policy of Title Insurance in the amount of the purchase price, and agrees to provide and execute a proper deed conveying merchantable title to the real estate to the buyer(s).
8. SURVEY: AT SELLERS OPTION, the Seller shall provide a new survey where there is no existing legal description sufficient to convey title.
9. REAL ESTATE TAXES: Seller shall pay 2016 and all-prior year real estate taxes, if any. 2017 real estate taxes to be prorated to the day of closing.
10. Under no circumstances shall Bidder have any kind of claim against Trophy Properties and Auction, or anyone else if the Internet service fails to work correctly before or during the auction.
The information is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to this property. Real estate is being sold As Is, Where Is with NO warranties expressed or implied. Please make all inspections and have financing arranged prior to the end of bidding.
Missouri Land For Sale
Missouri Land Auction
Missouri Farm Auction
Missouri Farm Sale
Putnam County Land For Sale
Putnam County Land Auction
Putnam County Farm For Sale
Putnam County Farm Auction