- Updated On:
- June 23, 2022
- 129 Acres
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 1,760.00 ft2
Address: 9652 Westfall Rd, Frankfort OH, 45628
Secluded farm in Ross County Ohio, with great views! Arriving at a half-mile lane with a deeded easement to the property, crossing a creek through Ross County farmland you’ll come to this rare find. Conveniently located just outside of the small town of Frankfort Ohio and just 20 min. to Chillicothe, 50 min. to Columbus and 90 min. to Dayton. This 129+ acre farm has a two-story farmhouse built in 1906 with 3 bedrooms, one bath, and excellent woodwork throughout. With a large garage/shop, old barn, and other equipment outbuildings. A nice mixture of hardwood timber and rolling hay or pasture fields with some tillable ground this one checks a lot of boxes. Contact Realtree United Country Land Pro Brandon Zelma at 740-438-3658 for further details or to schedule a showing of this farm for sale in Ohio.
Ohio Farm for Sale Details:
– Topography is rolling country to wooded ridge tops.
– Hilltop field would make a nice building site, and many other options.
– Excellent hunting property with bedding areas and hardwood food sources.
– Farmhouse is 2-story 1760 sqft
– Great views from the front porch and all around the property.
– Home has a cistern for water and a hand well pump that could be utilized with septic.
– Nice Metal roof
– Older Central AC with propane Heat.
– Garage 40×30 built 2010
– Good Verizon Cell Service.
– Located in Concord Township.
– Adena Local School District.
– New survey description completed 2021.
– Property boundaries are marked at corners.
– No deed restrictions.
– The seller’s interest in mineral rights transfer.
– GPS Coordinates: 39.4061, -83.1636
– Ross County Parcel number: 060807036000
– Legal Description: AGR 136.18 AC 8-7-36 0157/1191
– CAUV Real estate taxes are approximately $3,086 per year.
– Showings by appointment to pre-qualified buyers only.
– All information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
Name: Brandon Zelma
Farms for Sale
Land for Sale