48.5 Acre Off-Grid Cabin Building Location – Owner Financing
OWNER FINACING TERMS: 10% Down, 10% Interest and 10 to 20 year Term
Location: This property is located on the western side of the Poteau Mountain Range in Southeast Oklahoma in a very remote and secluded wilderness type setting surrounded by miles of privately owned timberland. The property is about 3.5 miles southwest of the city of Heavener, OK and 20 miles southwest of the city of Fort Smith, Arkansas. Oklahoma City is about a 4 hr drive and Dallas; Texas is about a 4 hour drive.
GPS Coordinates: 34.90639, -94.55232
Property Access: This property has access by means of a dirt road. The road has a rocky base and provides all weather access to the property.
Off-Grid Property Service Options:
- Solar Power: This property has great south facing exposure to sunlight for optimal efficiency of a solar system.
- Water: Water wells are commonly drilled in this area and water can typically be found at a depth of less than 250 feet. Additionally, this area of Oklahoma receives about 50 inches of rainfall per year on average so a water catchment system is very practical.
- Septic: The type of soils found in south eastern Oklahoma work great for installation of a conventional septic system.
- Internet: Satellite based internet is typically used in remote areas such as this.
- Propane Gas: Propane gas can be purchased in the near-by towns.
- 48.5 Acres
- Owner Financing Available – 10% Down, 10% Interest and 10 to 20 year term
- Amazing Mountain & Valley Views from Property
- The type of soils contained on this property are really good considering the mountainous terrain.
- Great South-eastern Oklahoma recreational property with great hunting for whitetail deer, eastern turkey, wild hog, black bear, squirrel, rabbit and other small game.
- The property is covered with a young stand of timber that is native to south eastern Oklahoma including shortleaf yellow pine and a diverse variety of oak trees, red bud, elm, eastern red cedar and hickory.
- Diverse variety of terrain varying from flat to gently sloping to moderately steep with hilltop settings providing scenic valley and mountain views.
- Additional acreage is available for purchase if you want a larger tract.
- Impressive network of logging roads in this area offer great ATV riding opportunities.
- Property is located in a very remote and secluded wilderness type setting surrounded by miles of privately owned timberland.
- Short drive to fishing and boating at Lake Wister State Park, Cedar Lake, Poteau River, Post Mountain Lake and Lake Sardis.
Restrictions: No Deed Restrictions
Agents Comments: Beautiful wooded and wilderness type property in a private and secluded location. Excellent recreational property with a diverse variety of terrain and some unique features including rock outcroppings and panoramic mountain and valley views. Excellent hunting for deer, squirrel, turkey, wild hogs, rabbit, quail and other game.
Owner Financing Available
Private & Secluded Setting
Mountain & Valley Views
Bob Bowman (918)-839-4717
Land for Sale