Vineyard and Winery Properties for Sale
Vineyards and wineries for sale. Commercial vineyards, luxury vineyard real estate, wine producing land, and more presented by United Country Real Estate. We offer an exclusive and diverse selection of listings for these properties throughout the United States.
Whether it’s a ranch in Wilcox, Arizona; Bay Area property in California’s Napa Valley; an Illinois family-run business near Lake Carroll; or a large New York farm with several varieties of wine grapes … we’ll help you sell it, or locate it as a great investment.
United Country supports owners of vineyards and wineries with a wide range of creative marketing and advertising programs. It’s a unique approach that has given us an advantage over the competition for more than 95 years.
Click the button below for search options based on your needs, or search for properties by state using the map to the right.
United Country Real Estate
Winery and Vineyard Experts
United Country has hundreds of offices nationwide, with brokers, agents and auctioneers specialized in a variety of lifestyle properties.
Owning a vineyard, winery or even a home in the heart of wine country is about passion for wine, love of the land, respect for nature and the enjoyment of peaceful country living. Our winery and vineyard experts share these views with their clients. They know the lifestyle first-hand and it’s their goal to meet the distinct needs of buyer and seller alike.
Maybe your ideal property is a large country estate in Colorado’s North Fork Valley, complete with a boutique winery, tasting room and organic fruit trees near the West Elks mountains. Or perhaps you picture spacious farm land for sale in the beautiful countryside of Virginia — the perfect place to grow grapes and become a winemaker.
Whatever you imagine, United Country can help make your dream property a reality.
Why United Country Real Estate
Specialized Marketing for Vineyards and Wineries
If you’re looking to sell your winery, vineyard, development land or related real estate, you might ask: Why should I list with United Country? The answer is simple: We combine our marketing expertise with a customized approach designed for these properties. This allows us to reach targeted buyers and find you the best price in the shortest time possible.
To attract the right buyers, you need much more than a “For Sale” sign and local advertising. United Country does advertise your property locally, but also statewide, regionally and nationally from day one to reach a high number of potential buyers.
Additionally, we have a network of more than 3,500 franchise websites — each one tailored to the specific lifestyle and property type expertise of our real estate professionals. These sites help market the best vineyards and wineries, farms and ranches, hunting land, mountain homes, waterfront properties and more available nationwide.
But these are just some of the reasons clients prefer United Country. We also offer …
Our advertising opportunities are numerous, with options:
- On more than 200 targeted, 3rd party top real estate websites.
- In our exclusive national real estate catalogs (approx. 1 million readers).
- Promoting local listings in 100+ national magazines and newspapers.
- In direct mail and property brochures.
- Through advanced Digital and Social Media Marketing.
- In our “Just Listed” and “Just Sold” featured property eblasts, postcards and fliers.
To ensure United Country’s marketing and advertising innovation works to help sell your property, we offer resources such as:
- Targeted exposure to a proprietary opt-in database of more than 1 million real estate buyers — the largest of its kind in the industry.
- An extensive private inventory and selection of properties.
- A dedicated support team of more than 60 marketers, designers, copywriters, advertisers, web specialists and more to serve your needs.
- Auction services with the largest integrated traditional and auction real estate network in the country.